I have been doing many interviews this weekend. I really want this podcast to be amazing for you guys. Its has been a dream of mine to do something like this and have a platform to share stories. I have heard some amazing things so far and learned somethings about the people that I thought I knew really well. I also got interviewed myself and I cannot wait for people to hear my story as well.
I am really excited about launching the podcast and really hope that it goes live tomorrow. This is an adventure that I have been very excited and nervous about starting. I have already learned so much and cannot wait to learn more. I have been in contact with someone who I am considering my mentor, he has given me such good advice about what I can do to help prepare me for my future and help me stand out among my peers who are also excited to join the work force after college.
No comments:
Post a Comment