Today's episode we talk about how it is difficult to stop and enjoy the moments you are in. I have been struggling with this for such a long time. It has progressively gotten worse now that I am in college and away from my parents. Who have a knack for making me get out and enjoy the little things.
I have a bad habit of becoming too focused on my school work and not getting out to hang out with my friends. Something my mom reprimands me about during many of our phone calls. I am a young adult and there is no reason I should be locking myself in my apartment every day and only leaving to go to the store or to class.
After having the latest interview I have been making sure that I take her advice to spend time in the slow lane. I try to do most of my homework for the upcoming week on Saturday-Monday so that I am better enjoy my week. I feel better during the weeks because I have been able to do many things that I wouldn't have otherwise done. For example, turns out I am pretty good at Axe Throwing.
I want to reiterate what my interviewee had said. Take time to be where you are. Enjoy the little things that happen and take a moment to live in those times.
I hope you guys enjoy the episode and take a moment to leave a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment