Tuesday, March 17, 2020

2020 Update!

Hey friends! Sorry for the lost disappearance. I got sick and took quite a while to get over it. I am back though and ready to continue making posts and episodes for you guys. I am changing the day that I upload. New episodes will now come out Wednesdays at 12pm EST. Tomorrow, I will be publishing my last prerecorded episode, and need your help. In order to keep my podcast going I need to be continually interviewing people, I have fallen short while I was ill, but I am ready to start interviewing again. If you have a desire to be interviewed in an episode, I need you to head on over to our Facebook page and click the Book Now button. That will take you immediately to the form you need to fill out. From there I will get in contact with you about what time and day works best for your interview. I really need your help. Without you and your willingness to be interviewed my podcast is done. I love my podcast and all the stories I get to share with you and so many others. Please consider taking 2 minutes to fill out the form and then the 15-20 minutes to be interviewed.

To find us on Facebook just search Once Upon Their Time into the search bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment